Monday, May 10, 2010

    We now return to our regular programing

    Oh. Wow. It's been over two weeks since I've blogged. My life has been upside-down crazy with the move my husband and I just went through. We found a too good to pass up deal on a cute little cottage next to Studio City and jumped on it and ended up moving right before my wedding season really kicked off. It was either move now or in November when I slow down. After 9 years in LA in apartments, we're beyond thrilled to live in a house. Yard! Covered Patio! White picket fence! Washing machine! Parking! Yay!

    My mom flew in one weekend to help me paint my new office (theme: "pink, white, and precious!") and since we moved in on May 1 my husband has had a honey-do list that only now seems to be getting smaller. He has built countless pieces of furniture for us, painted old furniture, hung shelves,  light fixtures & paintings, and even attended flea markets with me while I was on the hunt for my office stuff.

    It has been exhausting. Last week while was wallowing in boxes it was all I could do to keep up with my current clients. So I became "That Planner" who wasn't responding to new inquiries properly. My deepest apologies if any of you are reading this. You're probably not though, and I don't blame you.

    It's been worth it though! We're settling in and I'm excited to show my new office when it's done.  It's close! God bless my mom for taking two days to paint stripes for me!



    2 comments:

    Paige Appel said...

    omg. pink stripes? gimme gimme. i must see.

    Janice Carnevale said...

    I too want to see more pics of the new home and office!