Friday, July 15, 2011

    Anniversary photos

    One of the great things about working in the wedding industry is the friendships that I built with some incredibly talented people. Last month my husband and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary (no, we did not get married when we were 12!) and I asked one of my friends, Adi from Next Exit Photography, to take pictures of us. Adi, being an awesome buddy, spent an hour or so with us at the LACMA light installation and would have spent a lot longer had I not told him that I was "over it" and ready to go eat sushi!

    I don't normally wear a lot of makeup, but I couldn't resist taking up a makeup artist on her offer to do a free trial on me. I loved what Stacey did (individual fake lashes!) and so did Eric. Without making this sound like a commercial, she is offering free makeup trials for if brides end up booking her for their summer or fall weddings. That is almost unheard of! Stacey Herman can be reached at staceyslrh at aol.com.




    Here's to another 10++ years, babe! 

    1 comment:

    andie said...

    CONGRATULATIONS!! You look beautiful :)