Tuesday, July 19, 2011

    PSA: be on time

    Brides: when you're coming to a meeting with your vendors or your potential vendors, please give us a heads up if you're going to be late OR early. Late arrivals usually know to call or text about the traffic. But you early birds? You're the worst. Arriving early can destroy the tone of an entire meeting because we're not ready for you, and then it just wastes both of our time. Like every other person who works in the wedding industry, I'm balancing running my home life and my business, and when a meeting is set for 6:00 PM, I could be in my workout clothes as late as 5:45 PM or still in a meeting with another client. 

    While I know it's impossible to rule the 405, it's not hard to send a quick text or a call and say: "I'm running 15 minutes early/late". Let's not waste each others time, shall we?




    No comments: