Monday, May 14, 2012

    Pretty Pictures: String of lights


    There is something about a string of bulb lights over head to make for an enchanting evening. 
    These were used at our most recent destination wedding. Mark and Jessica's Mexico beach wedding was the perfect opportunity to use these lights. They were strung over the reception tables. Tables which were just a handful of feet away from the ocean water. It was stunning, and we can't wait to share these photos with you soon. These type of lights have several names: Edison lights and Italian bistro lights are the two I've more commonly heard. I've grown so fond of them, my own apartment balcony is drizzled with it. On warm breezy nights, I love to come out to my balcony with my laptop, a glass of Chardonnay and french Pandora playing in the background. I'm automatically transported to Europe. OoOh La La



    Sheerluxury via Larisa Lovely

    No comments: