Friday, May 18, 2012

    Wedding Industry Experts Question # 11


    Q. What marketing method has proven the most effective for you in attracting new clients?


    A. My blog has set me apart as a wedding planner with a wealth of knowledge and a glimpse into behind the scenes of the nuts & bolts of planning a wedding. Anybody can post pretty pictures and inspiration boards, but I explain the why and how of weddings. I also show how much friggin' work it is to do what I do. When a bride googles "how to bustle a wedding dress", "what is a catering service charge", or "how to get a fire permit" they are going to find my blog and they're going to learn about how much they need me heading up their wedding. Also, some of the videos that I've been involved in have garnered some attention: 
    Behind the scenes at a Vibiana wedding
    Joya & Emre's Black Eyed Peas Music video
    Amber on The Knot TV as LA's insider's guide  

    To read about how other wedding planners get their business, click HERE

    No comments: